You want to email a bunch of pictures to a friend but it fails because your pictures are too big?
You inserted some pictures into a Word or PowerPoint document and now the document is bloated and slow?
PhotoSlim makes it very easy to get shrinked copies of your pictures. The size of the copies is a fraction of the original size. And still the quality of the copies is high enough for email, print and presentation.
- Shrinks photos to a fraction of their size
- Supports many file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- Supports RAW file formats for most professional cameras
- Resize whole folders including sub-folders
- Configurable output file format, size and quality
- Always makes copies and never changes your original photos
- Simple and effective workflow with drag and drop
- Supported languages: english and german
- Easily convert raw format pictures to JPEG (NEF, PEF, PTX, KDC, ...)